Sunday, October 5, 2014

reading and writing, and things in between.

Today, I decided I was going to embark on the journey of reading all of the Laura Ingalls Wilder books, starting with Little House in the Big Woods today.

Today, I decided that I am going to learn to sew.

Yesterday, I color-coded my school email inbox.

Today, I read blogs. I browsed Pinterest. And instead of feeling overwhelmed, I felt inspired.

I’ve been thinking of things and writing pieces in my head. I’ll hopefully soon put them down in ink, and then I will - hopefully, finally - share them here.

Writing means a lot of different things to a lot of different people, but I like what it means to me the most.

3 comments:

siddathornton said...

I haven't read Laura Ingalls Wilder in forever! Such good books!! I love sewing! Good luck! It is a wonderful talent!

siddathornton said...

Loved those books so much as a kid. :) Looking forward to seeing more writing here soon! Hope school is going well.

siddathornton said...

Aww. I love those books! And I am ALL for organizing the inbox! I take the lazy route (or what I consider to be lazy lol) and set up autofilters so that related emails all go into the same archive automatically. :) Hope you're doing well!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...