Monday, July 21, 2014

thoughts in memphis.

Greetings from Memphis! We have now traversed the distance between Wilmington & Birmingham [yesterday], & between Birmingham & Memphis [this morning]. We are posted up in our hotel room with Justin's mom & Tahoe, Justin's dog, just relaxing, because tomorrow we trek to Greenville, SC [not to be confused with Greenville, NC, which is where we are moving].

I haven't been able to keep up with the blogging rhythm I set up for myself a few weeks ago, but I'm ok with that, because it means I'm learning what I AM able to keep up with. And, to be quite honest, right now, with being busy with our move & Justin starting a new job & me starting grad school soon & us adding Tahoe back into our family, my best blogging rhythm is the one that comes naturally. I'd still like to write about certain topics on certain days, like organization on Tuesdays, but I also want to leave days blank sometimes, & sometimes I just want to come on here & let words flow out of my fingertips, like I'm doing right now. So, that's where I am with that.

We are set to arrive back in Wilmington on Wednesday afternoon, & I would like to have my 2014 Organizational Suite post up on Thursday. And then, my healthy living update on Friday. So, that's what you can expect to find in this space in the next few days. 

Well, folks, I guess it's time for me to get back to viewing Jurassic Park, which is what is currently playing in our hotel room. To tell you the truth, this movie terrified me as a child. And, in truth, it still kind of does. Maybe I can talk everyone into a viewing of The Firm

We are in Memphis, after all.

1 comment:

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...