Wednesday, April 23, 2014

let's go to the beach.

THINGS AROUND the C Residence have been hustling and bustling lately. Hustling and bustling, and bustling and hustling, and everything in between. But still, I feel myself thinking those five words internally. I feel them echoing around in my head, ready to be spoken aloud.

Let's go to the beach.

Let's go to the beach, if only to feel the rhythmic swishing of the tide over our feet. Let's go to the beach, if only to stand there and marvel at it for a second. Let's go to the beach, and let's forget about all of our worries and stresses. I've grabbed our towels. Let's go.

/////

Photos / The Beach / Nikon

2 comments:

siddathornton said...

I SO love the beach! Thank you for taking me there with your pictures! :)

siddathornton said...

I love the beach. I don't live near an ocean, unfortunately, but I've decided to go to a lake more often this spring/summer.

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...