Monday, November 4, 2013

around here lately.

Since I just arrived home from my travels yesterday evening, I scheduled a post last week, to share with you a few snapshots from my life lately. Of course, these images won't include any of the ones I captured during my weekend in New York, but those are soon to come. In the meantime...

my new coffee mug, a C for Christy, & also, from Charleston
loving NYX's B52 lipstick lately & my plaid shirt from j.crew
java dog has the cutest splash covers & coffee collars 

 weekend coffee with justin... oh, & there may be a coffee theme for this post
lunch on a tuesday with anatomy & physiology at port city java
a fall-time navy manicure, whose photo was taken in ethics class

out for the crohn's walk with justin's office
beautiful  blue water & sky at wrightsville beach
a sunday afternoon run in my favorite park

more of beautiful wrightsville beach
a little snippet of school style
blue skies & buildings

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you all have a lovely week ahead.

LSC

photos: around here lately | find more on instagram

5 comments:

siddathornton said...

I like those photos so much :) it's so peaceful and friendly to see snippets into the life of someone else, another blogger that is, ^^ for some reason it makes it feel like We're all part of this big school, hehe!

www.sweetswithfreaks.blogspot.com

siddathornton said...

LOVE that mani color! I need to branch out from deep reds and burgundies for fall.

siddathornton said...

I'm jealous of how much time you spend by the water! Such beautiful sights!

siddathornton said...

Haha coffee is always a theme in my life :)


I always love seeing pictures of your gorgeous town. I'm so jealous that you get to live in the south, near the water!

siddathornton said...

Love that coffee mug! And navy nails are so great for fall :) Hope your trip to New York went well!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...