Monday, June 17, 2013

first playlist of the summer.



I LOVE YOU | said the whale
LITTLE TALKS | of monsters & men
RISE TO THE SUN | alabama shakes
CRUEL | st. vincent
PRAISE YOU | fatboy slim 
EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD | tears for fears
22 | taylor swift
MAKE IT TO ME | manchester orchestra ft. grouplove
THAT'S WHAT'S UP | edward sharpe & the magnetic zeros
LET'S GO | matt & kim
OUT OF MY LEAGUE | fitz & the tantrums
ROYALS | lorde
BREEZEBLOCKS | alt-j
SAN FRANCISCO | the mowgli's
ON TOP OF THE WORLD | imagine dragons
STARLIGHT | muse
PURPLE YELLOW RED AND BLUE | portugal. the man
DIPLOMAT'S SON | vampire weekend

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love this list! Going to listen to it on spotify now!xo

Amy Lynn said...

What a great playlist! Playlists are something that I'm not great at creating, even though I love music so much lol so I love to listen to other people's :)

Steph G said...

I just saw Fitz & the Tantrums last night. SUCH a fun show.

Gabrielle said...

I Spotify-d every one of these songs and I love them all, I added a to to my playlists that are new to me!

I love that you had Everybody wants to rule the world by tears for fears on there, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that song!!

Love these playlist post's, I love coming across new music!

Have a good day!

:)

Unknown said...

Obviously I'm listening to 22 on repeat now too. It's the perfect summer anthem!

Diana said...

Perfect for summer

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...