Thursday, May 9, 2013

shreveport snapshot: a moment on the porch.

Since being back in Shreveport for my month-long visit, I've had many moments out on the porch at The Ontario House. And while I plan to share these moments with you in more detail in the weeks to come, I thought today - for the Blog Every Day in May challenge's prompt of a moment - I'd offer up a little glimpse.

My wisdom teeth are coming out a little later this morning. Here's hoping everything goes well & that I'll be down two painful teeth & reading my book & blogs & relaxing this evening.


9 comments:

Unknown said...

My moment was a cup of coffee too....

Unknown said...

Beautiful moment - I badly wish I had a porch like yours but since I live in Hong Kong, space is a slight problem.

Just stumbled into your blog from the storyofmylife linkup.

/Isabel
www.shoebox-living.com

Ashley said...

I have that same 'Good Morning' mug. I love it! It's hard not to have a good morning when that message stares you in the face. I want to hear more about your time on the porch... sounds lovely.

I had my wisdom teeth taken out years ago... the funny thing is, I think it made me wiser. ;) Hope everything goes well and that you get back to reading/blogging soon!

Aleshea said...

Gah, can I come sit on the front porch with you? I promise to bring my own sweet tea!

April said...

I love being at home on my parent's front porch. One of my favorite places in the world. :)

B. said...

Nice to "meet" you. In in Baton Rouge! Love the mug and the front porch! I said a little prayer for your wisdom teeth procedure.

Kate Costello said...

I LOVE front porches!! Before I moved to my current apartment I was in a house with a front porch. I miss it each and every day during the summer!!

Helene said...

what a pretty place to spend some time! my family is from shreveport but we haven't been back for a while!
Helene in Between

Unknown said...

Absolutely perfect! I'll definitely be doing the same when the weekend rolls around!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...