Friday, March 29, 2013

friday's fancies #64: queen city pastels.

I don't think it's ever been a secret around here, that I love pastels. Need proof? See here & here & here. Bearing this week's Friday's Fancies theme in mind, I created a soft & sweet look, which I'd love to wear as we trek west across North Carolina to The Queen City this weekend. Why the road trip? Just a little impromptu birthday celebration for Justin!

friday's fancies #64: queen city pastels.
skinnies | top | earrings | watch | bag | lip balm | bow | flats | ring

I need to go ahead & spring for the watch - it's seriously affordable, & I used it in this FF, too.
And that precious navy + white bow? I'd rock it in true Joelle Duff style.


It's been far too long since we were last in Charlotte. While we popped in for brunch there during The Trek to Kinston, we haven't had a proper visit since the summer of 2011, when Justin was doing his preceptorship in Greenville, South Carolina. That was so long ago, I even had a different blog then. I can't wait to be in The Queen City* again! 

this week's posts:


link-up: friday's fancies \ {long distance loving}

*Each time I mentioned The Queen City in this post, I kept thinking of a blog by the same name, so I just had to mention it. So, shout out to Allison's blog - In The Queen City!

3 comments:

Natalie Merrillyn said...

Gorgeous top! Pastels never get old.

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Gorgeous! Loving that ring!

Have a fab weekend!
Shia
World According to Shia

Nikell said...

I love the jewelry!! Hope you enjoyed your visit to my neck of the woods (^_^)

Have a fabulous weekend & Happy Easter,
Nikell

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...