Friday, March 1, 2013

friday's fancies #60: pastel spring bling.

This morning, Justin & I have a meeting, then we are headed off to Pinehurst so that he can attend a Gastroenterology Conference. Unfortunately, I won't be attending the talks, but if I were, I'd like to think I would wear something like that shown below [maybe with some nude pumps instead of the boots]. Also, as I type this out, Justin is checking the forecast for the weekend, & it sounds like we are more likely to be found wearing big, fluffy scarves, sweaters, & pea coats. 

We are looking forward to visiting a new area of North Carolina, & I'll be sure to share my adventures via Instagram.

friday's fancies #60: pastel spring bling.earrings | polish | watch | ring | necklace | dress | blazer | boots | bag | bracelet

friday's letters, to myself | the sunday currently | charleston snapshot: washington square | mama said 

Here's to a weekend of safe travels, exploration, & relaxation!



link-up: friday's fancies \ {long distance loving}

16 comments:

kcsaling said...

I absolutely love the bow necklace!

Mree said...

Love the pink jacket! Happy Friday!!

Allyssa said...

So many pretty pastels! Spring needs to hurry on up!

Jess said...

Great colors for spring, which I have decided is officially here now that March has arrived ;)

Shon Valdry said...

Looks great!! Did I send all the rain we had here in Chas. your way?? I can't wait to see all of your photos!

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Gorgeous! Great spring colors!


Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!
Shia

World According to Shia

Nikell said...

Super cute! I love the colors.


Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Betsy Transatlantically said...

oh wait I love that dress! it's almost 20s, isn't it?

siddathornton said...

i thought the same - i absolutely love it!

siddathornton said...

thank you, dear! i'm obsessed with this color palette at the moment.

siddathornton said...

thank you! have a great weekend :)

siddathornton said...

i think you did! we got a ton of rain on wednesday!

siddathornton said...

you & me both, ma'am! i wore bright pink lipstick today :)

siddathornton said...

i agree - it is SO COLD this weekend. where's the sun?

siddathornton said...

i do too! happy weekend :)

siddathornton said...

me too - it totally caught my eye!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...