Monday, December 10, 2012

love lists: november.

read on to learn what devices & products i was loving in the month of november.

1. conair 2-inch curling iron. as you'll learn in my video [if you watch it], curling irons can burn you. so be careful, especially if you're a klutz like me. all joking aside, this curling iron works really well for the kind of curls & waves i like to achieve. 
2. wal-mart teasing comb. super cheap & works great. highly recommended by both me & my mom.
3. aussie mega hair spray flexible hold. another product with a small price tag, this stuff smells awesome & prolongs your style without the crunch-factor.
4. bath & body works brown sugar & fig triple moisture body cream. one of the most delicious-smelling lotions i've come across in a long while. i'm fairly certain this scent is seasonal for the fall, but it may still be available in some stores. i'm looking forward to scooping up a few of them next year.
5. bath & body works candles in mahogany teakwood & chestnut & clove. i can't resist the 2-for-20 candles, & i'm so glad justin & i chose these. if you like a deliciously warm, holiday-smelling abode, these are for you.
6. clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel. this stuff works to really smooth out my skin, especially before applying makeup. the gel part means it's not too heavy for those who are on the oily side [like me].
7. nivea a kiss of milk & honey soothing lip care. this may very well be the first chap stick i ever actually use up. the texture is so smooth, & it helps to heal my easily-chapped lips. i use this at night before bed, but i'll soon be purchasing one to stay in my purse, so it can come everywhere with me.
8. estee lauder advanced night repair. since beginning to use this consistently, i've noticed a positive change in overall texture of my skin. plus, it feels great going on, right after you've cleansed your face, right before moisturizer.
9. maybelline color tattoo 24-hour shadow in bad to the bronze. everyone has this shade because it's the best. whether used as an outer-v darkener, or all over the lid as a shadow base, this creates an effortless, dramatic smoky eye.
10. maybelline instant age rewind dark circle eraser treatment concealer. does it need this long of a name to get its point across? probably not. but that's not what's important about this product. what's important about this product, is that it works. dramatically.


into watching vlogs?
check out my corresponding november favorites video here, or simply click below to watch!



despite the justin bieber face i'm making in the thumbnail, i can assure you that this is not a music video.


4 comments:

me said...

i loved the vlog! I'm definitely going to try the dark circle concealer (with the super long name, lol). I can't live w/out my Clinique, either. :)

PS- You are really pretty! :D

Jordan Skiles said...

I'm really excited to try out that concealer! The one I've been using is fine, but I'm hoping that this one will be amazing on me! Thanks for the tip!

xx, Jordan
opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

April said...

I've inherited some super dark circles from my grandma/mom so I should really try that cover up!

Marie said...

I will need to try that concealer! Thanks for the recommendation. I'm always looking for a good concealer. Thanks!!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...