Monday, September 3, 2012

a bachelorette fete: natalie's.

AS I recover from my labor day bachelorette festivities, 
a few of my favorite bloggers have agreed to stand in for me 
& share their own bachelorette experiences. today, natalie 
from natalie merrillyn shares some sweet details from her party. enjoy!

-----

Hello Siddathornton readers! I'm Natalie from Natalie Merrillyn and I'm so excited to be sharing about my bachelorette party while Lauren is enjoying her pre-wedding festivities. Ironically, my bachelorette party was exactly two years ago today -- it was such a fun day!
My bachelorette party was pretty low-key. My bridesmaids and close friends gathered at a friends house for homemade sushi and tropical drinks. We had a mini lingerie shower and then headed to downtown Annapolis {my hometown} for cocktails and dancing. It was a fun night with some of my best girlfriends, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Here are a few things that helped me get through the night:


Thanks so much, Lauren, for having me! And please be sure to stop by Natalie Merrillyn!

xoxo

-----

thank you, natalie! and i hope everyone is having a fabulous day off work for the labor day holiday!

check back on wednesday to read daci's story.


4 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the bachelorette survival kit! Too cute! Hope you are resting well and enjoying your extra day off, Lauren :)

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Such a good idea to have a survival kit! Loving the roundup.

ali v. said...

love this little series--and honored to be here (later in the week) alongside Natalie! xoxo {av}

Natalie said...

Thanks so much for having me, Lauren! Hope you have a blast at yours!

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...