Friday, April 27, 2012

friday's fancies #28: date night + shreveport bound.

justin is back again this week for friday's fancies!
and girls, honestly, i don't think we'll be seeing a fancies outfit designed by me alone for quite some time. justin is in absolute love with putting together the outfits with me, it's true. but what he's even more in love with, is reading what y'all have to say about what he puts together. for this week's theme, date night, justin thought a movie in the park would be fun. i'll be honest, at first i was a little worried that it would come out looking like our picnic ensemble from last week, but i think we're in the clear! be sure to check out the other looks on {long distance loving}.

friday's fancies #28: a movie in the park.



today, after some little errands this morning, justin & i are booking it over to raleigh to catch a flight to our hometown, where we'll be spending the weekend. having been in kinston for nearly two months now, i'm excited to enjoy a weekend back home, seeing family & friends. we have quite the agenda planned, which i'll share in my shreveport weekend recap next week!

here's to safe travels!


link up: friday's fancies on {long distance loving}

7 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

hey love. as a thank you to everyone for helping me win Lauren Conrad's favorite blogger contest, I'm having a fabulous giveaway I'd love for you to enter. Swing by for all the details. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Megan said...

I am loving your outfit that you chose. Soooo cute

Natalie said...

Haha! That's adorable that he wants to get in on the action. Y'all put together a very cute look. Nice classic touches for a very classic date. Happy weekend, and enjoy your visit to Shreve! :)

Unknown said...

Love your outfit! Have a great weekend and safe travels!

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

I love this outfit.. I'm a sucker for stripes.
Happy Weekend!

Sarah said...

LOOOVE the blue! What a cute, amazing outfit. Love your style, girl!

Unknown said...

I love this look! It is so something that I would wear. It's look chic and comfy - great picks my dear.

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...