Monday, February 6, 2012

february, captured #1.


after missing the party that was fat mum slim's photo-a-day challenge for january, i decided to hop on the train for february's. i plan to do a post every monday, sharing my photos from the week. i'll be linking up with fat mum slim, for the challenge, as well as a {little} dash of ash, for instagram mondays.

let the fun begin!

oh! and if you're wondering what software i've used to put this little post together (hint: it's not indesign or photoshop), i will be hosting my very first giveaway later this week. you could win a software suite!


link ups:

february photo-a-day on fat mum slim
instagram monday on a {little} dash of ash

3 comments:

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

Aww so fun!! I want to start using Instagram...I always see it on Facebook, and it looks so cute!

Bailey K. | Travel Heals said...

pretty photos. that pup is adorable!

i just started an instagram link party at my own blog, and i'd love for you to hop on over there and help me get it started by linking up!

http://letbirdzfly.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-instaweek-party-2.html

thanks so much and i love your blog!

Unknown said...

How fun! And your words for day two are pretty funny...though I've been craving sushi for a while now! I might need to go get some soon, again...

xoxo,
Joelle

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...