Monday, September 19, 2011

a little dash of accountability for your monday.

lately, love is home's joelle has been posting about keeping herself accountable
through sharing her weekly goals. it has inspired me to post a weekly to-do on here as well --
hopefully to keep me accountable & make crossing things off even more satisfying.

and in keeping with this entry's 'to-do list' theme,
i thought i'd do an update on my 25 things list.
i'm pleased to say i've made a bit of headway:
and because these lists are quite miscellaneous in nature,
i'm linking up with lowercase letters - go show her some love!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

3 comments:

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

What a great idea!! I am so jealous you are going to see Taylor Swift in concert. Have a fun time! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for the shoutout. And good luck with this week! I had no idea that we had so much in common, but {obviously} T. Swift is my favorite! You are going to absolutely love it! And the Hunger Games were pretty fantastic too. Can't wait to see what you think!

Hope you're having a fabulous Monday my dear!

xoxox,
Joelle

Unknown said...

love these lists!! such a great idea.

the back and forth.

Justin had to turn on the air conditioner again last night.  It's October 26 - doesn't that mean the heater can stay on? Doesn't...